Experience All 6 Tracks of UU University Presented at GA 2009
The UU University 2009 DVD is Now Available: Expand the UUU Experience to Your Own Congregation
Unitarian Universalist (UU) University has been offered as an “extra” just prior to General Assembly (GA) since 2006. This year, Thursday afternoon through Friday morning, all General Assembly attendees had the chance to participate in six tracks full of information and training for the 21st Century. There was something for everyone at UU University 2009!
Now those experiences have been transferred to DVDs, available for purchase from the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Bookstore.
Make UU University a Continuing Resource for Your Congregation
- Check out each track for materials and resources to help you continue the conversation.
- Work with some of the best and brightest minds in our Association through the materials, resources and reporting posted on the UU University track web pages.
- Share knowledge and experience using our Facebook and Blog sites.
- Think outside of your own congregation’s box.
In June 2006, over 400 congregational leaders gathered in St. Louis before General Assembly to increase their knowledge and capacity to serve their congregations. This is the first "graduating class" of UU University.
Originally envisioned to convene every other year, the meeting was so well received that planning began early in the fall to convene UU University again before GA in Portland.
DVDs of the UU University experience are also available at the Unitarian Universalist Association Bookstore.
For more information contact uuuniversity @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, April 5, 2012.
- Congregational Bylaws
- Congregational Polity
- Policy Based Governance
- Leadership Development
- Harvesting the Power
- UU University
- Leadership Schools
- Transforming Your Nominating Committee
- Need Volunteers? Try the Personal Approach
- Successful Recruiting
- Preparing New Leaders
- The Value of Personal Spiritual Practice
- To Say Thank You
- Large Congregations
- Visionary Shared Leadership
- Return to Covenant
- Getting Unstuck
- Board Orientation
- Leadership Starts Before Board Meetings
- Dependency in Congregational Life
- Large Congregations
- Congregational Stories
- GA Presentations