Webinars for Leadership Development
"Webinar" is short for web-based seminar, a presentation or workshop which allows remote participation via the Web and sometimes a conference call.
Webinars are an inexpensive and low time-commitment way to gain skills and sensibilities that will assist you in your service to your congregation.
Regional staff offer regular live webinars and often make the recordings available afterward.
Also, sometimes live workshops are video recorded and offered "on demand" on district and regional websites.
What follows is a list of links to these resources.
- Midwest Unitarian Universalist (UU) Leadership
- Pacific Western Region
- Clara Barton and Massachusetts Bay Districts
- Central East Regional Group (CERG) classes are free but registration is required
- Midwest UU Leadership Webinar Archives
- Pacific Western Region (webinar recordings available for past live webinars)
- Clara Barton and Massachusetts Bay Districts (workshop materials only)
UU YouTube Channels with Leadership Resources
- UUA Electronic Communications
- UUA Multicultural Growth and Witness
- Central East Regional Group (CERG)
- Metro New York District
- UU Planet by independent UU Consultant Peter Bowden
Non-UU Webinar Resources
For more information contact email@example.com.