Planned Giving Brochures & Booklets
Ways of Giving Brochures
In-depth information about the following planned gift arrangements.
The following documents are PDF files.
- Charitable Bequests: Use Your Will to Give To Unitarian Universalism.
- Charitable Gift Annuity: Leave a legacy of hope while receiving income.
- 2013 Charitable IRA Rollover: Individuals over the age of 70½ can make an annual tax-free donation in of up to $100,000 from their IRAs directly to their congregation, the UUA or other UU entity.
- Umbrella Giving: Many Gifts, One Creative Solution! Support multiple Unitarian Universalist entities with one gift.
- Online Will Writing Services: Creating your will, living will, power of attorney, and medical power of attorney has gotten easier with the use of online will writing services.
Note: The information found on this page of UUA.org is for use by Unitarian Universalist congregations, organizations and entities. This information may be copied, shared and reproduced to promote generosity within the Unitarian Universalist Community. We advise you to seek your own legal and tax advice in connection with gift planning and tax matters. The Unitarian Universalist Association does not provide legal or tax advice.
For more information contact giftplans @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, February 20, 2013.
- Friends of the UUA
- Give to a Special Fund
- Planned Gifts
- Annual Program Fund
- 30 Days of Love
- Umbrella Giving
- UU Funding Program
- Awards & Scholarships
- Annual Report
- Generosity News