Youth Advisor of the Year Award
Do you know a fabulous advisor who works with Unitarian Universalist youth? If so, we invite you to nominate that person for the Youth Advisor of the Year Award!
The Youth Advisor of the Year will have $500 donated to their congregation's youth group in their name. To nominate someone for this honor, please submit:
- A letter of nomination stating why this individual should receive the award. Include the advisor’s qualifications and experience working with youth.
- One letter of recommendation from a YOUTH with whom the advisor has worked.
- One letter of recommendation from an ADULT in the congregation or district with whom the advisor has been affiliated.
You may want to include (optional):
- How does the advisor use the Six Components of a Balanced Youth Group Program and the Five Steps to Building Community?
- How is the advisor empowering to youth?
- Examples of the advisor’s positive attributes.
Nominations Due: March 15
Send entries to:
Office of Youth and Young Adult Ministries
25 Beacon Street
Boston, MA 02108
Or email to: youth @ uua.org with the subject line: "Youth Advisor of the Year Award Nomination."
For more information contact youth @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, September 8, 2011.
- Friends of the UUA
- Give to a Special Fund
- Planned Gifts
- Annual Program Fund
- 30 Days of Love
- Umbrella Giving
- UU Funding Program
- Awards & Scholarships
- Katie Tyson Fund
- Freedom to Marry Fund
- Freedom to Marry Grant Guidelines
- Adin Ballou Award
- IARF/U.S. Award
- Distinguished Service Award
- Donna DiSciullo Young Adult and Campus Ministry Award
- Frederic G. Melcher Book Award
- O. Eugene Pickett Award
- President's Annual Award for Volunteer Service to the UUA
- Borden and Holton Sermon Awards
- Stewardship Sermon Award
- Unsung UU Youth Award
- Youth Advisor of the Year Award
- Annual Report
- Generosity News