Fair Share Contributions Grow Our Unitarian Univeralist Faith
A Dozen Ways Our Gifts to Our Association Sustain and Expand Unitarian Universalism
- When we choose to share our gifts with our wider Unitarian Universalist community, we invest in the extension of our common values and purpose in the world.
- We strengthen the connection between our congregation and our a Unitarian Universalist Association. and beyond.
- We connect people of all ages with the great stories and teachings of our Unitarian Universalist faith.
- Our giving strengthens our covenant of mutual support and affirms our connectedness as congregations.
- We encourage generosity by modeling generosity.
- Together we create a better today and a brighter future for all beings through our attention and intention as generous givers.
- We make a positive difference for tomorrow when we invest in our wider community today.
- We spread the good news of Unitarian Universalism by exemplifying our principles in our daily lives.
- Our gifts to our UUA reflect our commitment to our relationship of interconnectedness, which nurtures cooperation, love, equity, and justice.
- We Stand on the Side of Love as we work to overcome oppression, fear, alienation, and loneliness.
- Our ministry and worship inspire hearts, enlighten minds, nurture spiritual growth.
- Our gifts enable us to heal and transform our world.
We can be and do more together than we can be and do on our own.