Benefits of Being in Association: Annual Program Fund
What would we do without the Unitarian Universalist Association and the District?
- How would new congregations start?
- How would we find ministers, support seminaries, or train ministers?
- Where would we get religious education materials that support our religious methods and values?
- How would we be a force for good in the world beyond our local community?
- How could we get training that allows our congregational leadership to lead and administer a congregation in ways that are consistent with our values?
- How would we help congregations as they grow?
- Where would your congregation find an interim minister if you needed one?
- How would the exchange of ideas that takes place at the District Annual Assembly, national conferences, or the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Annual General Assembly take place?
- Where would our youth meet others and find a larger community beyond their home congregation?
- Where would you turn when you need help resolving a conflict?
- Who would help you with free advice and experience on design of new space for worship, religious education, meeting, and social activities?
- Where could you turn for help in financing of growth?
- Where else is there a foundation to support social justice work by your congregation?
- Who would remind us to aspire to be a better community by being more welcoming and traveling down the journey toward wholeness?
- Who would represent us on the national and international scenes when a reasonable, loving and accepting voice is needed?
- Who would help us find best practices, so that we don't have to re-invent the wheel each time we have a question or problem?
If your congregation is one of more than 1,000 member congregations that fulfills its promise to the other congregations in our district through its full and voluntary financial support of the district and UUA, thank you!
Is your congregation is having difficulty meeting this promise, and you'd like some assistance? Let us know!
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.