Annual Program Fund and GIFT Giving Rates
Annual Program Fund Giving Rates for Fiscal Year 2017
- $60 per certified member
- For congregations with 550 or more members, there is an option of contributing at 4.3% of reported operating expenses
- These Rates pertain only to congregations in the Central East Regional Group, MidAmerica Region, and Pacific Western Region.
Review the regional map.
Annual Program Fund/New England Region Giving Rates for Fiscal Year 2017
- $60 per certified member + FY2017 District Request (congregations have received a pledge form that includes the full 2017 request for support for the UUA-NER.
- For congregations with 550 or more members, there is an option of contributing at 4.3% of reported operating expenses + District Request
Generously Investing for Tomorrow
The Southern Region continues to lead the way in the new fiscal year. The four districts that comprise the region will be again be contributing via the Generously Investing in Tomorrow (GIFT) program, a covenantal process unifying Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) and district/regional funding.
In Fiscal Year 2017, congregations are asked to contribute:
- 7% of reported operating expenses.
- This will represent both UUA and Southern Region funds.
- Payments will be sent to UUA, and these funds will be then distributed between the UUA and the Region.
Questions regarding the GIFT program can also be directed to southerngenerosity [at] uua [dot] org.