Presentations on Congregational Fundraising and Stewardship
Workshops and presentations at General Assembly (GA), the annual meeting of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA), have been provided by a variety of Unitarian Universalist organizations and UUA staff groups over the course of several decades. Not all presentations have been reviewed for accuracy or timeliness.
For the latest information and resources on this topic, we recommend you visit Congregational Stewardship and Fundraising or contact congstewardship [at] uua [dot] org.
- Generous Spirits: Transforming Stewardship
Workshop Order of Service, Sermon and Handouts
- Faithify: Crowdfunding Unitarian Universalism
- Are You Ready for a Capital Campaign?
- FORTH: Growing Stewardship Among Committed Congregations
Workshop Slides and Handouts
- Breaking Through to Generosity
2011 Large Church Conference
- FORTH Presentation: Part I (PDF, 19 pages)
- FORTH Presentation: Part II (PDF, 25 pages)
- Steps to Creating a Planned Giving Program (PDF, 24 pages)
- Appreciative Inquiry and the Annual Budget Drive (PDF, 14 pages)
- Finding Our Common Wealth: Stewardship as Transformational Ministry
UU University Stewardship Track Report and Resources
- Financial Leadership in Tough Economic Times
- The 5% Solution! Fundraising and Stewardship in Our Congregations Unitarian Universalist (UU) University Workshop Report
- Who's Stewarding Your Congregation's Stewards?
- Passion & Presence: A Lay Ministry of Generosity
Learn more about how General Assembly events are selected.
For more information contact email@example.com.