Unitarian Universalist Giving Opportunities for All Ages
- Giving and Generosity section of the UUA website: for a variety of planned and Legacy giving programs; congregational and individual giving opportunities.
- Association Sunday: annual congregational giving opportunity to fund special areas of UUA growth
- Friends of the UUA individual giving
- The Gulf Coast Relief Fund: to help fund the ongoing work of hurricane recovery and rebuilding efforts in the U.S. gulf coast.
- UU Partner Church Council: supporting Unitarian Universalists around the world. Congregations may contribute funding to support partner churches in Khasi Hills, India, the Philippines, and Transylvania.
- Natalie Gulbrandsen Ministerial Scholarship Fund
- The Living Tradition Fund: provides scholarships and financial assistance to ministers and seminarians.
- Church of the Larger Fellowship: our online congregation, linking UUs around the world through publications, audio, and religious education programs. Contribute to CLF.
- Liberal Religious Educators Association (LREDA) Endowment Fund
- UU Service Committee: this is the organization that sponsors the “Guest at Your Table” program of individual giving. The UU Service Committee has a number of other service projects to support.
- The Sienna Project: Building Schools in Guatemala. This non-profit organization is a living memorial to Sienna Lavanhar. The Sienna Project is connected to the Religious Education Program of the Unitarian Society of Ridgewood, NJ.
- District Chalice Lighters—Find the district your congregation is part of to sign up as one of their Chalice Lighters. These are smaller donations made three or four times a year in support of congregations in your district.
For more information contact apf @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, July 12, 2011.
- Online Donations
- Consulting Program
- Annual Budget Drive
- APF Contributions to the UUA
- Nurturing Generosity
- Stewardship Q&A
- Effective Practices
- Generosity Principles
- Roles & Planning Processes
- UUA Staff Websites/ Contacts
- Books by UU Authors
- Ecumenical Resources
- Sources of Readings, Prayers, and Meditations
- Giving Opportunities for All Ages
- Stewardship Assessment
- Singing for the Green
- Children & Youth
- The Joy of Giving
- Troubled Economy
- Successful Planned Giving
- Congregational Stories
- GA Presentations
- To Last the Ages
- Financial Investment
- Financial Management
- Tax Issues
- Building Loans and Grants
- Benefit Plans/ Compensation
- UUA Finances