GA Presentations on Congregational Fundraising and Stewardship
Workshops and presentations at General Assembly (GA), the annual meeting of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA), have been provided by a variety of Unitarian Universalist organizations and UUA staff groups over the course of several decades. Not all presentations have been reviewed for accuracy or timeliness.
- Breaking Through to Generosity
- Finding Our Common Wealth: Stewardship as Transformational Ministry
UU University Stewardship Track Report and Resources
- Financial Leadership in Tough Economic Times
- The 5% Solution! Fundraising and Stewardship in Our Congregations
UU University Workshop Report
- Who's Stewarding Your Congregation's Stewards?
- Passion & Presence: A Lay Ministry of Generosity
Learn more about how General Assembly events are selected.
For more information contact congstewardship @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, May 15, 2012.
- Online Donations
- Consulting Program
- Annual Budget Drive
- APF Contributions to the UUA
- Nurturing Generosity
- Troubled Economy
- Successful Planned Giving
- Congregational Stories
- GA Presentations
- To Last the Ages
- Financial Investment
- Financial Management
- Tax Issues
- Building Loans and Grants
- Benefit Plans/ Compensation
- UUA Finances