Generously Investing for Tomorrow (GIFT) Basics
Generously Investing for Tomorrow (GIFT) changes the way we fund our district, regional, and national programs in two important ways:
- Congregations in the Southern Region make one pledge, to both the UUA and Region (formerly Districts).
- Congregational contribution requests are based on a fixed percentage (7%) of certified expenditures, rather than on membership totals.
The GIFT program was initiated in Southern Region in the 2014 Fiscal Year. What are we learning? Read our GIFT Outreach Report (PDF) from May 2015
Your participation and partnership are essential to the success of the GIFT program. We are here to help answer any questions that you may have at southerngenerosity [at] uua [dot] org.
Your continued generosity has allowed us to do so much together!
- Update on GIFT
- Southern Region Generosity GIFT Resources
- Southern Region e-newsletter
- Payment Information
- Request a Copy of Your Congregation's Pledge Form
- Request a Copy of Your Congregation's Giving History