Ethical Eating: Food & Environmental Justice Study Guide
Welcome to a delicious opportunity for you, your Unitarian Universalist congregation, and our entire Association!
This Study Guide is part of a new Association-wide effort to explore the hidden ways our food choices impact our communities and our world.
Or, browse through the contents
- Introductory Materials (PDF) (Word): What is this all about & where is it leading?
- Menu Plan (PDF) (Word): A Suggested Congregational Study Plan
- Resources (PDF) (Word)
- Congregational and Community Resources
- UU and Interfaith Programs and Organizations
- Note on Compassionate Communication
- Books, Articles, Films, and Websites
- Consumer Choices (PDF) (Word)
- CC1: Fair Trade
- CC2: Going Local
- CC3: Humane Labeling
- CC4: Organics
- C5: Slow Food
- Influencing Your Community and World (PDF) (Word)
For more information contact socialwitness @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, August 19, 2011.