The 2009 January Action of the Month includes resources, congregational stories, policy points, and sign-on letters!
- Let Justice Roll Living Wage Campaign
- Let Justice Roll's Publications and Links
- Interfaith Worker Justice
- United for a Fair Economy
- ACORN's Living Wage Website
- Wage Theft in America: Why Millions of Working Americans Are Not Getting Paid and What We Can Do About It
By Kim Bobo
Tools and Perspectives
- Establishing an Ethic for Worker Justice: An Assessment Tool for Congregations (PDF)
- Interfaith Worker Justice's Living Wage Toolkit (PDF)
*Some of the numbers in this tool kit may be out of date.
- Living Wage Calculator
- Howard Zinn and Amy Goodman Discuss Perspectives on a Living Wage
Unitarian Universalist Groups
- Unitarian Universalist (UU) Service Committee's Living Wage Campaign
- There is Power in Union (PDF): A UU Guide to Worker Justice
- Reports from UU Congregations Involved in the Living Wage Campaign
- UUs for a Just Economic Community
- Unitarian Universalist Association Resources on Economic Justice and Globalization
- Inherit the Spirit (PDF, 6 pages)
By Rev. Aaron McEmrys, delivered to the Unitarian Society of Santa Barbara, CA, in celebration of the birth of Martin Luther King, Jr., January 18, 2009
- Why No Living Wage? (PDF, 7 pages)
By Ginger Luke, Director of Religious Education, River Road Unitarian Church, Bethesda, MD; 2000 Unitarian Universalist Association General Assembly Award Winning Social Justice Sermon: Skinner Sermon Presentation
- UU Readings and Hymns
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, August 23, 2011.