Growth Strategies for Congregations
The Growth Strategies office of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) offers a wide range of programs, services, and resources to help congregations grow and thrive.
Oftentimes when a congregation wishes to grow, or finds itself growing, it needs to come to terms with letting go of old circumstances and embracing new ones. The congregation's members need to make room for new people and that can mean congregational culture changes. This is not an easy process for an individual or for an organization. The UUA aims to partner with its congregations through these culture changes by providing staff, information, and adaptable resources. These include the following and more:
- The Congregational Handbook, a UUA online resource
- Accessibility, LGBT, and Multicultural Congregational Resources
- Congregational Growth Resources
- New and Emerging Congregations Resources
- Resources for Large, Midsize, and Small Congregations
- Membership Resources
- Marketing Resources
- Discounted demographic studies
- O. Eugene Pickett Award for growth.
Tandi Rogers is the Growth Strategies Specialist, and can be contacted at (253) 278-4646 or growthresources @ uua.org.
trogers @ uua.org
For more information contact growthresources @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, September 23, 2011.
- Beacon Press
- Congregational Life
- General Assembly
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Internal Services
- International Resources
- Ministries and Faith Development
- Multicultural Growth and Witness
- Stewardship & Development
- UU Funding Program