The Southern Region
The Southern Region is a collaboration of Boards and Field Staff that has evolved over the last four years. In the fall of 2012, the entire Field Staff team was integrated into a working group of "Congregational Life Consultants"
As of July 1, 2013, all four District budgets have been unified into one accounting system with a ratio for determining equitable income and cost sharing.
The Southeast District includes all thirty-sevel UU congregations in North and South Carolina, four congregations on the coast of Georgia, eight congregations in Tennessee, and fourteen congregations in Virginia, plus emerging congregations in those states.
Charlotte, NC 28262-9738
(Toll-Free) (800) 549-0751
(Fax Toll-free) (866) 648-6928
sed [at] uua [dot] org
Denise M. Rimes, District President
drimes [at] uua [dot] org
Regional Congregational Life Consultants
- Rev. Carlton Smith: Cluster Development & Beyond Congregations
csmith [at] uua [dot] org
- Connie Goodbread: Conflict & Leadership Development
cgoodbread [at] uua [dot] org
- Kathy McGowan: Cluster & Leadership Development
kmcgowan [at] uua [dot] org
- Rev. Kenn Hurto: Regional Lead, Transitions, Administration & Large Congregations
khurto [at] uua [dot] org
- Maggie Lovins: Cluster Development & Faith Development
mlovins [at] uua [dot] org
- Natalie Briscoe: Faith Development & Emerging Congregations
nbriscoe [at] uua [dot] org
- Rev. Susan Smith: Stewardship & Resource Curation
ssmith [at] uua [dot] org
Regional Administrative Staff
- Kathy Charles: Event planning & Logistics
kcharles [at] uua [dot] org
- Jessica Curren: Congregational Connections
jcurren [at] uua [dot] org
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.