The Southern Region
The Southern Region is a collaboration of Boards and Field Staff that has evolved over the last four years. In the fall of 2012, the entire Field Staff team was integrated into a working group of "Congregational Life Consultants"
As of July 1, 2013, all four District budgets have been unified into one accounting system with a ratio for determining equitable income and cost sharing.
The Mid-South District is home to thirty-three Unitarian Universalist (UU) congregations in the South, in a region that stretches from Tennessee to the Gulf of Mexico and from Georgia to the Mississippi River. Mid-South District serves all the UU congregations in Alabama and Mississippi, three in the panhandle of Florida, three in middle Tennessee and the congregations in metropolitan Atlanta and north and central Georgia.
PO Box 560246
Orlando, FL 32856-0246
Fax: (877) 663-9566
sr [at] uua [dot] org
DeAnn Peterson, District President
deannpeterson10 [at] gmail [dot] com
Regional Congregational Life Consultants
- Rev. Carlton Smith: Cluster Development & Beyond Congregations
csmith [at] uua [dot] org
- Connie Goodbread: Conflict & Leadership Development
cgoodbread [at] uua [dot] org
- Kathy McGowan: Cluster & Leadership Development
kmcgowan [at] uua [dot] org
- Rev. Kenn Hurto: Regional Lead, Transitions, Administration & Large Congregations
khurto [at] uua [dot] org
- Maggie Lovins: Cluster Development & Faith Development
mlovins [at] uua [dot] org
- Natalie Briscoe: Faith Development & Emerging Congregations
nbriscoe [at] uua [dot] org
- Rev. Susan Smith: Stewardship & Resource Curation
ssmith [at] uua [dot] org
Regional Administrative Staff
- Kathy Charles: Event planning & Logistics
kcharles [at] uua [dot] org
- Jessica Curren: Congregational Connections
jcurren [at] uua [dot] org
- Christine Purcell, IT Specialis
cpurcell [at] uua [dot] org
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.