The Southern Region
The Southern Region is a collaboration of Boards and Field Staff that has evolved over the last four years. In the fall of 2012, the entire Field Staff team was integrated into a working group of "Congregational Life Consultants"
As of July 1, 2013, all four District budgets have been unified into one accounting system with a ratio for determining equitable income and cost sharing.
The Florida District includes the state of Florida (excluding the panhandle), Valdosta (a single south-central Georgia congregation), and the U.S. Virgin Islands. There are currently forty-five active congregations in the Florida District.
P.O. Box 560246
Orlando, FL 32856-0246
(Fax) (877) 663-9566
sr [at] uua [dot] org
Margery Manning, District President
margiem821 [at] tampabay [dot] rr [dot] com
Regional Congregational Life Consultants
- Rev. Carlton Smith: Cluster Development & Beyond Congregations
csmith [at] uua [dot] org
- Connie Goodbread: Conflict & Leadership Development
cgoodbread [at] uua [dot] org
- Kathy McGowan: Cluster & Leadership Development
kmcgowan [at] uua [dot] org
- Rev. Kenn Hurto: Regional Lead, Transitions, Administration & Large Congregations
khurto [at] uua [dot] org
- Maggie Lovins: Cluster Development & Faith Development
mlovins [at] uua [dot] org
- Natalie Briscoe: Faith Development & Emerging Congregations
nbriscoe [at] uua [dot] org
- Rev. Susan Smith: Stewardship & Resource Curation
ssmith [at] uua [dot] org
Regional Administrative Staff
- Kathy Charles: Event planning & Logistics
kcharles [at] uua [dot] org
- Jessica Curren: Congregational Connections
jcurren [at] uua [dot] org
- Christine Purcell: IT Specialist
cpurcell [at] uua [dot] org
For more information contact email@example.com.