Northern New England District
The Northern New England District is a merger of the New Hampshire/Vermont Districts and the Northeast District of the Unitarian Universalist Association, effective July 1, 2008.
The Northern New England District serves seventy-one Unitarian Universalist congregations, five federated or united congregations and three “summer only” congregations in the states of Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
10 Ferry Street, Suite #318
Concord, NH 03301
Phone: (603) 228-8704
Fax: (603) 226-3011
nned-uua [at] comcast [dot] net
- Joe Sullivan, District Executive
jsullivan [at] uua [dot] org
- Kim Paquette, Director of Multigenerational Ministries
kpaquette [at] uua [dot] org
- Hillary Allen, Interim Congregational Development Director
hallen [at] uua [dot] org
- Joy Blanchette, Office Administrator
jblanchette [at] uua [dot] org
- Charles Boothby, District President
charlesboothby35 [at] msn [dot] com
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.