Central East Regional Group (CERG)
CERG stands for Central East Regional Group and is a cooperative of four districts of the Unitarian Universalist Associaton who share resources and staff to better serve our congregations.
CERG consists of the following districts: Individual district specific staff contact information is found in each district listing.
Rev. Joan Van Becelaere jvanbecelaere [at] uua [dot] orgg
CERG Congregational Life Staff
- Patricia Infante, Regional Faith Development Consultant
pinfante [at] uua [dot] org (pinfante @ uua.org)
- Mark Bernstein, Regional Growth Development Consultant
mbernstein [at] uua [dot] org (mbernstein @ uua.org)
- Rev. Renee Ruchotzke, Regional Leadership Development Consultant
rruchotzke [at] uua [dot] org (rruchotzke @ uua.org)
- Rev. Christine (Chris) Neilson, Regional Stewardship and Resource Development Consultantcneilson [at] uua [dot] org (cneilson @ uua.org)
- Beth Casebolt, CERG Communications Consultant
bcasebolt [at] uua [dot] org (bcasebolt @ uua.org)
For more information contact email@example.com.