Certifying Your Congregation's Membership
Frequently asked questions about annual certification for congregations:
- What is Certification of Membership?
- What are the certification deadlines?
- How do I submit our membership numbers?
- What if I forget our password?
- How do I find information about voting in the congregational poll?
- How is membership defined?
- For what time period should we provide financial information?
- How do we calculate our Total Operating Expenses?
- What is Average Weekly Attendance?
- What's this new Non-member UUs number?
- How do I determine Religious Education enrollment?
- How can I be sure that you received my certification of membership?
- Can I log in and make changes to the information I certified?
- My church doesn't have an internet connection. What do we do?
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.