You Are Here
Data Services for Congregations
Certification of Membership for Congregations—Due February 1, 2016
All member congregations are required to complete the annual Certification of Membership report by the deadline of Monday, February 1, at 5 p.m. Pacific Time. You can access and download a list of all certified congregations, with their membership numbers and statistics. Extensions to the deadline for congregations that did not certify on time cannot be granted unless there are extenuating circumstances and approval for more time is obtained by contacting the Secretary of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA). Congregations that fail to file this annual report will not be eligible to have voting delegates at the upcoming General Assembly (GA).
Updating Your Congregation's Member and Leader/Staff Data
Congregations can use the myUUA online system to manage their UUA membership list. The names and addresses on this list are used to mail the quarterly UU World magazine to your congregation's members. (Changes made to the membership list by December 22, 2015 will be processed in time for the Spring 2016 mailing of UU World magazine). You can also view and edit the leader/staff information for your congregation that appear online in the Directory.
Individuals who have already been authorized as data updaters for the myUUA system may log in to their personal user accounts to make these data changes. First-time users must begin by completing the myUUA registration process. Note: The process for registering a new account and becoming authorized in the Unitarian Universalist Association's (UUA) system as a Data Updater may take a day or two.
- All Member Congregations
- Certified Congregations—Deadline is February 1, 2016
- Congregations That Did Not Certify
- Congregations with No Financial Contribution to the UUA
- Average Weekly Attendance is a statistic that the UUA encourages congregations to collect, calculate, and report to us during the annual Certification of Membership.
- Non-member Unitarian Universalists tells us how many people benefit from congregations' services without joining.
- Religious Education Enrollment
- Data Requests: Mailing Lists, Active Society Report