Discussion Forums on UUA.org
You can participate in online discussions on one of the UUA.org discussion forums. Each forum is on a specific subject. Some forums are unmoderated, so new discussions posts and comments appear immediately, while others are moderated, with a UUA staffer or volunteer reviewing each post and comment before it is published.
- The GA Forum is about our annual General Assembly (unmoderated).
- The Election Forum will be about the upcoming election for UUA president and will be moderated by the Election Campaign Practices Committee.
Participating in a Forum
No login is needed to read posted material. If you want to post or to subscribe to email notifications, you will need to log in. If you don't already have one, creating a UUA.org account is easy (you can even log in using your Facebook or Google account). With your UUA.org account you'll also be able to like, bookmark, or comment on pages in other parts of UUA.org.
- Please be respectful of all participants and their respective comments.
- Keep on topic: Responses to a particular post should stay on-topic and pertain to the discussion.
- On a discussion page, select "Add post" to create a new post.
- Type into the comment box to comment on a post.
Posts on all UUA.org forums must adhere to our commenting policy.
The messages on UUA.org forums do not necessarily represent the views of the UUA, UUA–affiliated organizations, or any UU congregation. Members of the UUA staff, Board of Trustees, and Committees who participate on UUA.org forums do so solely as private individuals, and should not be assumed to be participating in any official capacity unless otherwise stated. UUA.org are managed by the UUA Web Team.
In a moderated forum, a moderator reviews all posts and comments before they are visible on UUA.org. The moderators are UUA staff or volunteers.