Public Relations Resources for a Visit from the UUA President
Resources for congregations publicizing a visit from Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) President Rev. Peter Morales:
- Step-by-step guide on how to publicize a public event (such as a worship service) where the UUA President will be speaking.
- Sample press materials developed and used by the Unitarian Universalist Church of Eugene, OR, in September 2009 to publicize Rev. Morales's participation in their Centennial Celebration.
- Sample media alert publicizing Rev. Morales's sermons at All Souls Church, Unitarian, in Washington, DC, on the morning of the October 2009 National Equality March.
- Press coverage of Rev. Morales's congregational visits.
- Rev. Morales's online media kit, including his bio, photographs, and other information that may be helpful to members of the media interested in covering Rev. Morales.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, March 29, 2011.
- Chalice and UU Art
- Congregational Press Relations
- Civil Discourse
- GA Presentations
- UUA Monthly Bulletin