Public Relations Resources for a Visit from the UUA President
Resources for congregations publicizing a visit from Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) President Rev. Peter Morales:
- Step-by-step guide on how to publicize a public event (such as a worship service) where the UUA President will be speaking.
- Sample press materials developed and used by the Unitarian Universalist Church of Eugene, OR, in September 2009 to publicize Rev. Morales's participation in their Centennial Celebration.
- Sample media alert publicizing Rev. Morales's sermons at All Souls Church, Unitarian, in Washington, DC, on the morning of the October 2009 National Equality March.
- Press coverage of Rev. Morales's congregational visits.
- Rev. Morales's online media kit, including his bio, photographs, and other information that may be helpful to members of the media interested in covering Rev. Morales.