Introduction to Social Media and Public Relations
General Assembly 2010 Event 2007
Presenter: Shelby Meyerhoff
This beginner-friendly workshop covered the basics of social media (including blogs, Facebook, and Twitter) and public relations. The emphasis was on practical information and examples to help you further the mission of your congregation through successful communication.
For more information contact pw_specialist @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, June 21, 2011.
- Chalice and UU Art
- Congregational Press Relations
- Civil Discourse
- GA Presentations
- Media Skills for Changemakers
- Intro to Social Media and PR
- Advanced Social Media
- Using Web Technology to Market Our Faith
- PR 911
- Exploring New Media
- Second Life: Connecting the Global Fellowship in Cyberspace
- Spreading UUism Using New Media
- Using the Web to Nurture the Spirit
- Creating Great Content for Church Websites
- UUA Monthly Bulletin