Henning Hraban Ramm's Chalice Font
- The "Unitas" font ("Unitas" PDF preview) is for Windows and Mac (the letter "A" is the official UUA chalice).
Steve Bridenbaugh's Chalice Font
- The "Chalices" font ("Chalices" PDF preview) is a TrueType font for Windows (15 different chalices).
Instructions for Windows Users
- Right-click on either of the "for Windows" ZIP files offered above, and save the file to your desktop.
- On your desktop, right-click on file you downloaded and choose "Extract All..."
- When you're asked to select a destination, browse to "My Computer" and then select the C:\Windows\Fonts\ folder.
- Go into any program that allows you to select different fonts for your text, and "Chalices" and/or "Unitas" will be among the fonts you can choose.
Windows XP users have had mixed results with the "Chalices" font, but try the following:
- Find the "chalice_fonts.ttf" file in your C:\Windows\Fonts\ folder.
- Rename it to "chalice_fonts.ttc" (just change the last letter).
Instructions for Mac Users
- Click on the "for Mac OS X" version of Ramm's font.
- Find "Unitas2" in your downloads and click on it.
- Click "Install Font."
- Go into any program that allows you to select different fonts for your text, and "Unitas" will be among the fonts you can choose.
For more information contact web @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, March 2, 2012.
- Chalice and UU Art
- Congregational Press Relations
- Civil Discourse
- GA Presentations
- UUA Monthly Bulletin