Communications and Social Media for Unitarian Universalist Congregations
Communications are an essential part of congregational life. Congregations can use a variety of communications tools to establish and strengthen their religious community, grow their membership, and raise awareness of Unitarian Universalism beyond your congregation's doors.
- Introduction to Social Media and Using Social Media to Grow Your Congregation, by Andy Pakula, New Unity
- Suggested Social Media Policies for Congregations
- Video Tips and Examples
- Permissions for Photography or Videography
- Showing Films in Congregations
- Easy-to-Share Videos About Unitarian Universalism
Communications Resources and Technologies
Join the Discussion
For more information contact pw_specialist @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, April 30, 2013.