Salary Recommendations for Interns
In August 2011, the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Office of Church Staff Finance recommend the following minimum monthly internship stipends: For congregations with memberships of:
- less than 250 members: $1450/month full-time, $725/month half-time
- 250-499 members: $1700/month full-time, $850/month half-time
- 500-749 members: $1800/month full-time, $900/month half-time
- more than 750 members: $1950/month full-time, $975/month half-time
The Geo Wage Index should also be taken into account, since the cost of living varies throughout the country. (Geo Wage Index Three is considered the national average, and amounts above reflect the national average.) Find out the Geo Wage Index for your area.
For more information contact mplinterncoordinator @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, April 16, 2013.
- Becoming a Minister
- Support for Fellowshipped Ministers
- Interim Ministry
- Community Ministry
- Military Chaplaincy
- Minister Emeritus/ Emerita
- Ministerial Obituaries
- Small Congregations
- Large Congregations