The UU Organizations Retirement Plan
Acknowledging the inherent worth of every person requires recognizing their needs as they transition and evolve to new chapters in life. The UUA endeavors to ensure that all UU employees, in whatever context they may work, have equal access to a fair and reasonable retirement plan so they can provide for their future as well as their present.
The Unitarian Universalist (UU) Organizations Retirement Plan (hereafter referred to as “the Plan”) was restated in 2014. Thank you to all who worked to make it so, and all of you who labor every day to implement the provisions for the benefit of the employees enrolled in the plan now and in years to come.
Employer/Congregations administer the provisions of the Plan and their Employer Participation Agreement.
- Are you a congregation newly interested in offering the benefit?
- UU member congregations and related entities, following their Board decision to offer the benefit, complete the Employer Participation Agreement. Details below.
To Receive Retirement Plan Updates
To subscribe, please Fill out our form.
Employers Considering Offering the Benefit
- Key Considerations and Sample Adoption Motion (PDF, 4 pages)
- Participation Agreement (PDF, 4 pages)
- Instructions for Participation Agreement (PDF, 5 pages)
- 2014 Fair Compensation Guidelines (PDF, 7 pages)
- Summary Plan Description (SPD) (PDF, 16 pages)
- Annual Plan Notice (PDF, 8 pages)
- Plan Restatement (PDF, 46 pages)
Employees of Participating Employers to Review
- See the Annual Plan Notice link above.
- Consider what actions you are taking to help ensure your own retirement readiness.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.