For Further Reading about Unitarian Universalism
If you would like to learn more about Unitarian Universalism, you might enjoy reading some of the following books and pamphlets. All of these items are available for purchase through the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Bookstore.
- ABC's for UU Newcomers: A Brief Introduction to Unitarian Universalism, by William Cleary
- A Chosen Faith: An Introduction to Unitarian Universalism, by John A. Buehrens and Forrest Church
- New Member gift set in English and en Espanol
- The Unitarian Universalist Pocket Guide, edited by UUA President Rev. Peter Morales
- With Purpose and Principle: Essays About the Seven Principles of Unitarian Universalism, edited by Edward Frost
Please also consider exploring the articles in the UUA's magazine, UU World. UU World’s mission is to help its readers build their faith and act on it more effectively in their personal lives, their congregations, their communities, and the world.
You are also welcome to contact the UUA Information Assistant at info @ uua.org or (617) 948-6103 to request a free information packet about Unitarian Universalism.
For more information contact info @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, April 10, 2012.