Video and Audio Resources for Social Justice
- UUA 40 Day Challenge for Earth Day
The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) 40 Day Challenge for Earth Day video highlights the Association’s staff members’ commitments to an environmental action for 40 days.
- Standing on the Side of Love (YouTube)
Standing on the Side of Love (SSL) is a public advocacy campaign, sponsored by the UUA, promoting respect for the inherent worth and dignity of every person.
- People of Faith, Standing on the Side of Love (YouTube)
Unitarian Universalists (UUs) have affirmed the rights of gay, lesbian, bisexual, queer, and transgender people since 1970. We support marriage equality...we proudly stand on the side of love!
- A Call to Action (Flash), by the UUA Accessibilities Committee
Showcases four Unitarian Universalist congregations as they moved through efforts to increase accessibilities both physically and theologically.
- Faith and Reason: Race, Justice, and American Political Life, by Melissa Harris-Lacewell
This Ware Lecturer from General Assembly 2009 issued a challenge: “The best justice work we do comes about when we commit ourselves fully to a cause we’re likely to lose.”
Drive Time Essays: Wisdom for and by UU Leaders
These short, spoken essays by some of Unitarian Universalism's most engaging leaders are designed to inspire, uplift, enlighten, rejuvenate and motivate.
- Accessibility (MP3, 4:30 minutes), by Rev. Devorah Greenstein
- Anti-Oppression Resources (MP3, 3:47 minutes), by InterConnections editor Don Skinner
- Becoming a Welcoming Congregation (MP3, 4:29 minutes), by Rev. Keith Kron
- Why Do We Need a Dialogue on Race and Ethnicity? (MP3, 4:30 minutes) by Paula Cole Jones
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.