Worship Resources for Accessibility / Equal Access
Let us worship with our eyes and ears and fingertips;
Let us love the world through heart and mind and body...
Let us worship with the opening of all the windows of our beings, with the full outstretching of our spirits...
Let us worship, and let us learn to love.
—Reading 437, Kenneth L. Patton
In our Unitarian Universalist worship we celebrate our diversity, and disability is part of the rich diversity of human existence. To help us create positive disability-related worship, we are offering a selection of worship resources that have been collected: materials that can help you plan disability-related worship services in your congregation.
Please share disability-related resources you have found or written: access [at] uua [dot] org.
The following documents are in PDF format.
Orders of Service
- Unitarian Universalist (UU) Principles and Disability, by Michael Daeschlein
- Access Litany—Prayer, by Rev. Bonnie Vegiard
- Patience Litany, by Rev. Bonnie Vegiard
- Staring Back
- The Power of Language, the Language of Power, by Rev. Dr. Devorah Greenstein
- God Makes No Mistakes: Creating Beloved Community for All Our Children, by Sally Patton
- From Pathos to Partnership, by Rev. Bonnie Vegiard
- The Animal School, by Rev. Dr. Devorah Greenstein
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.